ICV Live Webcasting services eliminates the hurdles involved in webcasting. We handle the decisions and tasks in organizing and hosting your webcasting event. Right here in the Washington DC area we’re webcasting for clients in all industries every day. Our full time staff is expert in all aspects of media utilizing HD Video production, web design and live webcasting.
Our Live Webcasting Services for DC manages the entire webcast process.
Take advantage of communicating in real-time with REAL social interaction by webcasting. With ICV as your partner in live conference webcasts, online training portals and distance learning initiatives, you’ll have State of the Art technology for live and archived webcasting.
We work around the world and across the country.
Check here to see up to the minute map of just some the locations we have been and might be today!
Who uses Webcasting?
Our live webcasting clients include Government, Tech, Automotive, Biotech, Pharma and Financial organizations. Corporate HR, media departments and agencies. Our government clients know our Media Portal live and archived webcasting tools are a proven reliable platform.
Unlike other live webcasting services, our clients range from small local start-ups to Fortune 100 corporations around the globe.
ICV Digital Media Webcasting brings quality webcasting services to the Washington DC area. We travel the world with our High Definition Cameras, our full-time live webcast producers and web developers building Media Portals for our Conference Webcasting service clients. Our flexibility, skilled full-time staff and 25 years of experience allow us to work for you in any location, industry or venue.
Before You Choose a Live Webcasting Service:
Ask them these questions:
- Do you provide all of the video gear?
- Do you use only Staff people and not local contractors?
- Do you include an archive portal where I can access and control my videos in the future?
- Do you build the website for the event for me?
- Do you host everything? Do you host anything?
- Is all of this included in one price?
Any webcasting company should answer YES to all of these questions.
ICV understands that social webcasting is the future of business communication and has focused on three initiatives:
- Corporate – Corporations understand the need to consolidate and share their growing libraries of media, marketing and training processes and records.
- Conference – Conferences are growing within business and government as a platform for sharing information and policy, and for learning and networking.
- Associations – Our professional association clients recognize that providing ongoing training and communication for their members is the best way to add value to a professional association membership.
Call for a simple price for our no contract Live Webcasting services.